failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at saturn.cleartel.net MAILER-DAEMON at saturn.cleartel.net
Tue Jun 15 05:41:31 EST 2004

NOTE:  This is an automatic, machine generated message.  Responses to the
above address will not be read.

BiznessOnline.com takes email problems very seriously.  If you believe you
have received this failure notice in error, please forward the full
message, with headers, to postmaster at thebiz.net.  We will then be able to
review the message headers and make a determination as to why you received
this failure notice.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at saturn.cleartel.net.

<siv at pcom.net>:
Recipient's mailbox is full, message returned to sender. (#5.2.2)