Four days ago you submitted a Free Fare Request to ETN

ETN Head Office email at etntelephone.com
Wed Jun 16 18:35:39 EST 2004

16/06/2004

Dear ETN Customer,

  Four days ago you submitted a FREE Fare
Quote Form to ETN Head Office.

  ETN truly hopes you received an attractive
offer from our agents.  To check how good
any quoted fare is, please see
http://www.discountairfares.com/goodbad.htm

  If you requested a flight WITHIN Europe or
WITHIN North America, please be sure to
check our complete listing of low-cost
airlines in the World on
http://www.LowCostAirlines.org
On this page you also find links to sites
which search and compare the prices of up to
24 low-cost airlines in one click!

  Any comments about our service or agents
is very much appreciated by ETN.  Please
contact ETN Head Office on
http://www.discountairfares.com/mail2etnflights

With my best regards, Ad Latjes, ETN

 HOTEL RESERVATION needed?
Compare rates of many different hotels
on http://www.discountairfares.com/hotels

 CAR RESERVATION needed?
Compare rates of different car rental companies
on http://www.discountairfares.com/cars

 TRAVEL INSURANCE needed?
Compare rates of many insurance companies
on http://www.discountairfares.com/travelinsurance

 NO TIME TO TRAVEL OR FARE TOO EXPENSIVE?
Check out our online solutions on
http://www.discountairfares.com/notimetotravel

 TRAVEL INFORMATION
  See http://www.discountairfares.com/org for
interesting travel information like:

Airline Timetables, Airport Information,
Airport Parkings USA, City Guides Worldwide,
Conversion Tables, Currency Converters,
Distances Worldwide, Driving Directions USA,
Embassies Worldwide, Flight Trackers USA,
Public Holidays Worldwide, Maps Worldwide,
Official Tourist Information, Subway Maps,
Tourist Information, Travel Warnings,
Vaccinations Required, Visa Information,
Weather Worldwide, World Clock

 FREE SERVICES
  As token of our appreciation for your business,
you find on http://www.discountairfares.com/free
the following FREE services for our customers:

VOICE CONFERENCE ROOM
  Talk one-to-all or one-to-one
FREE Advertising
  The Global Community of Online Advertisers
FREE Directory Listing
  Many travel-related categories
FREE email at etn.org
  FREE email address for the rest of your life
etn4Kids.com
  Chat, Paint, Messages and Games for Kids
FREE Phone Calls
  The Internet's best deals to call
FREE News Screen Savers
  Set your favorite News site as a Screen Saver
FREE Travel Website
  Setup takes less than 1 minute and you start
  earning money instantly!
FREE Webshops
  The Global Community of Local Merchants
FREE Websites
  Your FREE Website within minutes
Send FREE Emails: Delayed, Encrypted or Regular Emails
  Your Online Message Center
Send FREE Postcards
  For every occasion, with Music or Voice, Photo,
  Photo effects, Poems and Texts
FREE Voice Chat Program
  Call PC-to-PC for FREE
Send FREE Voice or Video Messages
  For more personal email messages
FREE Messenger
  Exchange instant messages with any ICQ, AOL, Yahoo
  or MSN user

To submit another free Fare Request, please see
http://www.discountairfares.com/ar

To contact ETN Head Office for your comments or
questions, please go to
http://www.discountairfares.com/mail2etnflights

To unsubscribe click on the link below:
http://www.etntelephone.com/cgi-bin/automail/register.cgi?em=bioforum@net.bio.net&act=un&at=2