Gaia scientific theory latest news?

David Dalton dalton at nfld.com
Tue Jun 22 14:30:57 EST 2004

This already went to sci.geo.geology and other groups.

What is the latest on the scientific (as opposed to religious)
Gaia theory developed by James Lovelock and biologist Lynn Margulis
I think about 15 years ago?    Recent review or other paper
references and book and web page references would be
welcome.

Of course I may also do a web search, library catalogue
searches, and a Science Citation index search but it may
be helpful to get pointers from those of you at the leading
edge of the subject and/or who have already sifted through
some of the material available, so I am posting to these groups.

This is largely unrelated to my Ph.D. thesis though so I would
probably sift through the material at a rate of just a few hours a
week.

Followups set to sci.environment   .
David
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton