Rep

morrisnkosi at tiscali.co.uk morrisnkosi at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 22:26:51 EST 2004

THE DESK OF CHAIRMAN
Sub-committee on finace
South African World cup bid 2010
24 Steven Bikko blvrd
Pretoria,south africa.

Sir,

you must be aware now that my country south africa won the bid to host the
world cup  by 2010,prior to this bid my committee was mandated to lobby
the members of board of Federation International Football Association (FIFA)
on selection of the country to host the world,the bidding was intensive
but at the end we got the hosting right.

My committee was given the sum of $29 million dollars to lobby the members
of the FIFA ruling body to make sure that we win the hosting right considering
the gain that comes with the hosting right like South Africa's economy will
receive a massive direct boost from hosting the 2010 World Cup, financial
impact report for South Africa's World Cup bid committee shows that the
2010 World Cup will pump R21.3-billion into South Africa's economy,and creating
an estimated 159 000 new jobs.

with the help the living legend of our time  85-year-old Nobel Peace Prize
winner Dr.Nelson Mandela who made an emotive case for South Africa,we got
the bid without spending all the money,i and my commitee members saw this
as a God sent opportunity to secure our future and that of our family there
for,l was mandated by other  committee members to look for a way to move
the remaining money to a safe place with the help ofa foreigner who we can
trust and is ready to assist us to move the funds considering the fact that
we are still members of the bid commitee and in the eyes of the public .

we have in our possession the sum $21millon since we spent just $8million
for lobbying. we are ready to give you 20% for all your assistance then
me and my coleague will keep 80% lf you are willing kindly reply to my letter
and further directive bearing in mind that confidentiality is of great essence
so is time i will await your response.

Best Regards

DR Walter Nkosi

Ps All Response should be direscted to my secure email address:

Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM

---