Pleas Read

joealex123 at postino.it joealex123 at postino.it
Mon Mar 1 19:57:26 EST 2004

 JOE & Associates
 Salsalim Chambers
 5 Tinca Close, Apapa
 Lagos.
 Telephone: 234-803-317-2701
 Email: joealex at z6.com

I am Barrister JOE ALEX an attorney to a deceased Immigrant, who was a business
man/contractor in my country with the Crude Oil sector of the government. Here
in after shall be referred to as my client.On the 30th of March 2002, my
client, his wife and their three Children died in the Kenyan Airways plane
crash from U.A.E.Since then I have been managing his properties, and acontract,
which he implemented for Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Which I
monitored the payment as his attorney. Now the money for the contract has been
deposited into his Local account here. I have contacted you to assist in
repatriating the money and property left behind by myclient before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by his bank.

 Particularly, the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or
have the account confiscated within a short time. The deceased has an account
valued at 15.5 million dollars. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over 7 months now I seek your consent to present you as the next
of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at 15.5
million dollars can be paid to you and then you, I and his accountant officer
can share the money. 50% to me and 40% for you and 10% for miscellaneous
expenses that might arise. I have all necessary information that can be used to
back up any Claim we may make.
 All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.
 Please get in touch with me by my email;joealex at z6.com  and send me your full
names and address, telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about
this transaction.
If you are intrested and ready to assist in this project Email;joealex at z6.com

 Best regards,
 JOE ALEX