request for help for 11-year-old-boy Artur cancer infected

Artur Bozyk arturek1988 at wp.pl
Sat Mar 20 06:01:41 EST 2004

Warsaw 20 March 2004

Artur  is like most 11-year-old boys. He likes to watch TV, play with his friends
and he plays, soccer and basketball. He is good at school . That is where the
similarity ends. Artur is very sick. His body is infected of Cancer. Operations
are the only thing that can be done. Artur has gone through a lot. He has been
in the hospital for tests, medicines, needles and operations.

We would like to ask you for help with medical expenses involving chemotherapy,
radiation therapy and surgery.

All financial support even 5$ will be very, very helpful.

If you would like to help Arturek please give the financial support at the following
bank account:

ARTUR BOZYK 20103000190109851001170233

If you could support Artur before 31 March we would be very grateful.

Please forward this message to your friends maybe they are able to help him.

Thank you for you help
Parents
Poland

---