failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at email07.aon.at MAILER-DAEMON at email07.aon.at
Fri Mar 26 00:30:24 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at email07.aon.at.

<thomar at aon.at>:

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:31:41 -0600
From: "Voodooism A. Monte" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Thomar <thomar at aon.at>
Subject: Read:_All 80% savings- best result

Margarita Jamar Rufus Anna Virgil Staci Ed Paula

>Cia.alis3, Suu.pper Viag.r.a - neverT have been that ch.app3
>please kindlyb spendI few momentsK - and follow here for best offfer
>xa..nax, vaalliium, stop smoking, yweight loooss and much more.
>OR.DERING IS TOtaLRY Anonymou3s and secureZ!!

http://Jonathon.Looney.cx45rtd.com/buy/?Rita

A yawn is a silent shout.
Good luck needs no explanation.
In the great mass of our people there are plenty individuals of intelligence from among whom leadership can be recruited.
Historian. A broad -- gauge gossip.
One who looks for a friend without faults will have none.
There have been many definitions of beauty in art. What is it? Beauty is what the untrained eyes consider abominable.
Contraries are cured by contraries.
You can always tell when a man's well informed. His views are pretty much like your own.
An ideal wife is one who remains faithful to you but tries to be just as charming as if she weren't.
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
Health is the condition of wisdom, and the sign is cheerfulness -- an open and noble temper.
Arguments are like fire-arms which a man may keep at home but should not carry about with him.
Fear can be conquered. I became a better person and a better football player when I learned that lesson.

---