failure notice

Fri Mar 26 12:04:57 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at
postmaster at
Hellas On Line SA

<nnik123 at>:

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:01:46 -0600
From: "Miniaturists V. Cancan" <bioforum at>
To: Nnik <nnik123 at>
Subject: 80% s.ave

Brandy Kirsten Keith Rodrigo Marcie Frederic Lois Bradley

>Cia.alisX, Suu.pper Viag.r.a - never5 have been that ch.appg
>please kindlyl spendr few moments8 - and follow here for best offfer
>xa..nax, vaalliium, stop smoking, 8weight loooss and much more.
>OR.DERING IS TOtaLzY Anonymouys and secureR!!

The most perfect expression of human behavior is a string quartet.
Reality forms around a commitment.
I will never give in to old age until I become old. And I'm not old yet!
We must have the courage to allow a little disorder in our lives.
If you look into your own heart, you find nothing wrong there, what is there to fear?
If elected I shall be thankful if not, it will be all the same.
It takes two to destroy a marriage.
Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations.
We are the environment.
Be larger than your task.
We only love truly once. It is the first time and succeeding passions are less uncontrolled.
Better to go to bed hungry than to wake up in debt.
Laughter is a highly addictive positive contagious: if somebody starts, it's very difficult to stop.