Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at regar.mail.atl.earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 14:33:50 EST 2004

  endora at lists.mindspring.com
    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
    host smtp0.mindspring.com [207.69.200.30]: 554 forwarding loop, mail is looping

Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:35:02 -0600
From: "Unfetter O. Reconnaissances" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Endora <endora at fll.mindspring.com>
Subject: Read:_C.al.is 80% s.ave

Shelton Michel Josie Jeanette Jesse Erna Abby Meghan

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Effie.best-meds.biz/

Ideas... they have the power…
The path to cheerfulness is to sit cheerfully and to act and speak as if cheerfulness were already there.
I work in a strange business, and trust is a word that's not even in the vocabulary.
A soiled baby, with a neglected nose, cannot be conscientiously regarded as a thing of beauty.
The study of the Bible will keep anyone from being vulgar in style.
What most clearly characterizes true freedom and its true employment is its misemployment.
Friendship is Love without his wings!
Neither man or nation can exist without a sublime idea.
May be is very well, but Must is the master. It is my duty to show justice without recompense.
Anything you're good at contributes to happiness.
Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

---