failure notice

Sun Mar 28 15:15:55 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<agostino at>:
Questo indirizzo e' bloccato per inutilizzo. This address no longer accepts mail. (#5.2.1)

Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:17:09 -0600
From: "Cave R. Contains" <bioforum at>
To: Agostino <agostino at>
Subject: 80% s.ave

Rubin Forest Tia Frances Lidia Danial Jami Mia

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair,
> - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

Fidelity. A virtue peculiar to those who are about to be betrayed.
What is worse than evil? The inability to bear it.
There can be no friendship without confidence, and no confidence without integrity.
Generosity is the flower of justice.
Desire for security keeps littleness little and threatens the great with smallness.''
Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
The eyes indicate the antiquity of the soul.
You don't save a pitcher for tomorrow. Tomorrow, it may rain.
A good book is the best of friends, the same today and for ever.
A civilization is built on what is required of men, not on that which is provided for them.