failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at smtp-1-3a.secureserver.net MAILER-DAEMON at smtp-1-3a.secureserver.net
Tue Mar 30 16:12:33 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtp-1-3a.secureserver.net.
Support Available: call 480-624-2500

<564 at 45.com>:

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:13:43 -0600
From: "Forester E. Teri" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Customer <564 at 45.com>
Subject: Read:_All 80% savings- best result

Lionel Mervin Cleveland Elva Normand Linda Lonnie Kristopher

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Carmelo.best-meds.biz/

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.
The nearest way to glory is to strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.
It's a business you go into because your an egocentric. It's a very embarrassing profession.
All the world's a stage, and all the clergymen critics.
To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship
The first step is the hardest.
It is always your next move.
The gospel to me is simply irresistible.
If you aren't fired up with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm.
Be smart, be intelligent and be informed.
I love my government not least for the extent to which it leaves me alone.

---