failure notice

Tue Mar 30 20:01:54 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<frankm at>:

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:02:44 -0600
From: "Eleanor C. Beatles" <bioforum at>
To: Frankm <frankm at>
Subject: Read:_All 80% savings- best result

Guillermo Elisabeth Morgan Lindsey Rosie Guy Andrea Pamela

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair,
> - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

These are the days when it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers.
All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.
There is no time of life past learning something.
Men on their side must force themselves for a while to lay their notions by and begin to familiarize themselves with facts.
By visualizing your goals, you can get your subconscious to work toward making these mental pictures come true.
Genius lasts longer than Beauty. That accounts for the fact that we all take such pains to over-educate ourselves.
Laws teach us to know when we commit injury and when we suffer it.
The greater the knowledge, the greater the doubt.
If you wouldn't live long, live well for folly and wickedness shorten life.
We should weep for men at their birth, not at their death.
Enlightenment must come little by little-otherwise it would overwhelm.