Mail delivery failed : returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at primus.ca
Wed Mar 31 11:17:46 EST 2004

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.  Please do
not reply to this message.  Do not use the "Resend" option in your mail
client, as this will not resend your original message.  If you wish to
resend this message, you will have to compose a new message and send it
instead.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.

The following address(es) failed:

  john.faulkner at accglobal.net
    unknown local-part "john.faulkner" in domain "accglobal.net"