failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at sapo.pt MAILER-DAEMON at sapo.pt
Wed Mar 31 23:17:10 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sapo.pt.

<ilya at mail.telepac.pt>:
212.55.154.36 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 That e-mail address does not exist (#5.7.1)
Giving up on 212.55.154.36.

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:18:20 -0600
From: "Heartiest D. Empathizing" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Ilya <ilya at mail.telepac.pt>
Subject: Read:_Vi.a.gra chea.pest

Alfred Misty Casey Rosa Beverley Cody Steven Julius

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Rich.best-meds.biz/

How can they beat me? I've been struck by lightning, had two back operations, and been divorced twice.
Suppose the world were only one of God's jokes, would you work any the less to make it a good joke instead of a bad one?
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
Humanity is the rich effluvium, it is the waste and the manure and the soil, and from it grows the tree of the arts.
He who has never hoped can never despair.
There's no better book with which to defend the Bible than the Bible itself.
I thought he was a young man of promise, but it appears he is a young man of promises. [Speaking Of Winston Churchill]
The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.
Having given us the package, do you think God will deny us the ribbon?
It's not sissy to show your feeling.
Fear of death has been the greatest ally of tyranny past and present.

---