failure notice

postmaster at postmaster at
Sun May 9 00:03:53 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<events at>:

Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 00:04:26 -0500
From: "Stinger F. Cuteness" <bioforum at>
To: Events <events at>
Subject: [SPAM] Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks
	RCVD_IN_SORBS autolearn=no version=2.63
	*  0.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 50 to 56%
	*      [score: 0.5282]
	*  0.1 BIZ_TLD URI: Contains a URL in the BIZ top-level domain
	*  0.7 RCVD_IN_DSBL RBL: Received via a relay in
	*  3.0 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
	*      [Blocked - see <>]
	*  2.6 RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK RBL: Sent directly from dynamic IP address
	*      [ listed in]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
	*      [ listed in]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI RBL: Sent via a relay in
	*      [ has inaccurate or missing WHOIS]
	[data at the RIR]