failure notice

postmaster at mail.brownrice.com postmaster at mail.brownrice.com
Sun May 9 00:03:53 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.brownrice.com.

<events at blueraingallery.com>:

Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 00:04:26 -0500
From: "Stinger F. Cuteness" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Events <events at blueraingallery.com>
Subject: [SPAM] Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks
	*      [score: 0.5282]
	*  0.1 BIZ_TLD URI: Contains a URL in the BIZ top-level domain
	*  0.7 RCVD_IN_DSBL RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
	*      [<http://dsbl.org/listing?ip=67.172.190.67>]
	*  3.0 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
	*      [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?67.172.190.67>]
	*  2.6 RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK RBL: Sent directly from dynamic IP address
	*      [67.172.190.67 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
	*      [67.172.190.67 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI RBL: Sent via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
	*      [67.172.190.67 has inaccurate or missing WHOIS]
	[data at the RIR]

http://Lyman.oem-licensed-soft.biz/?Esperanza

>How many things served us but yesterday as articles of faith, which today we deem but fables?
>Every man in the world is better than someone else and not as good someone else.
>It is through cooperation, rather than conflict, that your greatest successes will be derived…
>America is a model of force and freedom and moderation -- with all the coarseness and rudeness of its people.
>HELP  H(umor), E-go, edging God out, L-istening, P-urpose
>Faith builds the bridge from this old world to the new.
>A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
>Our salvation is in striving to achieve what we know we'll never achieve.
>Friendship is constant in all other things, Save in the office and affairs of love.
>Never underestimate your problem or your ability to deal with it.
>When we direct our thoughts properly, we can control our emotions...
>It isn't easy for an idea to squeeze itself into a head filled with prejudice.
>Men are sent into the world with bills of credit, and seldom draw to their full extent.
>I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
>A faithful friend is the medicine of life.
>Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame.
>It isn't enough for your heart to break because everybody's heart is broken now.
>Please all, and you will please none.
>Do unto the other feller the way he'd like to do unto you, and do it fast.

---