News at <http://longevity-science.org/>

Leonid Gavrilov gavrilov at longevity-science.org
Sat May 22 17:51:29 EST 2004

Greetings,

This is to inform about recent update of the scientific and educational
website <http://longevity-science.org/>  -- it contains now over a hundred
of scientific documents relevant to longevity studies.

This scientific website  is now receiving over 300 visits per day from many
prestigious organizations including the Library of Congress and the
National Institutes of Health, NIH, USA.  It is now rated as one of the top
three websites on 'longevity' topic in such major search engines as
Google,  Yahoo!,  Alltheweb,  Hotbot,  MSN search, and Ask Jeeves  (when
searching for 'longevity' term).

We plan to develop this website further and to put new useful datasets
there, making them publicly available to all researchers world-wide.  To do
so, we are now looking for potential sponsors of this high visibility
scientific website in order to support its further maintenance, improvement
and development.  We would therefore greatly appreciate any advice or help
in connecting us with potential sponsors for this website, promoting our
understanding  of mechanisms of aging and longevity in order to extend
healthy and productive human lifespan.  Thank you!

Kind regards,

-- Leonid Gavrilov
Author of the book "The Biology of Life Span"
  http://longevity-science.org/index.html#Book
Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov, Center on Aging
NORC/University of Chicago
1155 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2745
USA
Fax: (773) 256-6313, Phone: (773) 256-6359
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT OUR SCIENTIFIC WEBSITE :
http://longevity-science.org/

---