News at <http://longevity-science.org/>

Leonid Gavrilov gavrilov at aol.com
Sat May 22 17:58:04 EST 2004

Greetings,

This is to inform about recent update of the scientific and
educational website <http://longevity-science.org/>  -- it contains
now over a hundred of scientific documents relevant to longevity
studies.

This scientific website  is now receiving over 300 visits per day from
many prestigious organizations including the Library of Congress and
the National Institutes of Health, NIH, USA.  It is now rated as one
of the top three websites on 'longevity' topic in such major search
engines as Google,  Yahoo!,  Alltheweb,  Hotbot,  MSN search, and Ask
Jeeves  (when searching for 'longevity' term).

We plan to develop this website further and to put new useful datasets
there, making them publicly available to all researchers world-wide.
To do so, we are now looking for potential sponsors of this high
visibility scientific website in order to support its further
maintenance, improvement and development.  We would therefore greatly
appreciate any advice/help in connecting us with potential sponsors
for this website, promoting our understanding  of mechanisms of aging
and longevity in order to extend healthy and productive human
lifespan.  Thank you!

Kind regards,

-- Leonid Gavrilov
Senior Member of the Science Advisory Board
(http://www.scienceboard.net/)