Help to the needy

graceob graceob at sify.com
Tue Oct 5 02:04:31 EST 2004

DEAR FRIEND,

ASSISTANCE TO CLAIM U.S $25M (INHERITTANCE)
I SINCERELY BEG FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN DISLODGING MY
INHERITANCE.
I AM MRS.GRACE OBODO ,WIFE OF LATE MR.ABRAHAM OBODO.MY HUSBAND ALONGSIDE WITH MY DAUGHTER DIED IN AN AUTO-CRASH SOME YEARS AGO. RECENTLY, I WAS DIAGNOSED OF LEUKEMIA (CANCER OF THE BLOOD).

UNDER MY PRESENT CONDITION,I MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS SICKNESS AS WE HAVE TRIED ALL MEDICATIONS TO NO AVAIL.I AM ONLY ALIVE TODAY BY GOD'S GRACE AND CONTINOUS BLOOD INFUSSION.IN ORDER TO FULFIL THE WISHES OF MY LATE HUSBAND, I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL ASSIST THE NEEDY AND THE LESS PRIVILEDGED PEOPLE IN OUR SOCIETY.
BEFORE MY HUSBAND`S DEATH HE DEPOSITED SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY TO THE TUNE US$25M(TWENTY FIVE MILLION U.S DOLLARS)WITH A FINACE AGENCY OFFICE OVERSEAS, WHICH WAS WILLED TO ME AFTER HIS DEATH. WHAT I REQUIRE FROM YOU IS TO ASSIST  ME TO  MAKE CLAIMS TO THE  DEPOSITED FUNDS .IF YOU  AGREE TO HELP  THE LESS PRIVILEDGED, THEN YOU WILL ASSIST ME TO DISBURSE 30% TO THE LESS PRIVILEDGED ABROAD (SPECIFICALLY CHILDREN CHARITY) WHILE YOU WILL RETAIN 20%.YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL TILL THE FUNDS ARE WITH YOU.
I WILL SEND A COVERING LETTER, POWER OF ATTORNEY TO ENABLE YOU TO MAKE A CLAIM OF FUNDS ALSO DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSITED FUNDS TO YOU, WHICH YOU WILL PRESENT TO THE FINANCE AGENCY FOR  CLAIMS, AFTER PROPER ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BETWEEN YOU  AND THEM.IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE:
(1) THAT YOU WILL NOT DIVERT THE MONEY FOR OTHER PURPOSES OTHER THAN  STATED ABOVE.
(2) IT MUST BE USED TO BENEFIT MANKIND.
(3) YOU WILL KEEP 50% OF THE FUNDS  FOR MY ONLY SON.
PLEASE DO REMEMBER ME IN PRAYERS,ONLY PRAYERS CAN CHANGE MY PRESENT HEALTH CONDITION.
I EXPECT YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE SOONEST.
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS:ADDRESS,TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
MRS.GRACE OBODO.
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT :MR GEORGE COHEN ;george_cohen at sify.com for confidential reasons.