failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at messagelabs.com MAILER-DAEMON at messagelabs.com
Wed Sep 1 18:43:13 EST 2004

This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com.
I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<32ad3426.50c6 at harlequin.co.uk>:
193.128.4.68 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <32ad3426.50c6 at harlequin.co.uk>... User unknown

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:41:54 -0500
From: "Pros H. Roxy" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Customer <32ad3426.50c6 at harlequin.co.uk>
Subject: Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings

>Brandi Lamont Freddy Burton Jim Joshua Dominique Saul

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Brett.1500-programs.biz/?Tracey