failure notice

Wed Sep 1 18:43:13 EST 2004

This is the mail delivery agent at
I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<32ad3426.50c6 at>: does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <32ad3426.50c6 at>... User unknown

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:41:54 -0500
From: "Pros H. Roxy" <bioforum at>
To: Customer <32ad3426.50c6 at>
Subject: Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings

>Brandi Lamont Freddy Burton Jim Joshua Dominique Saul

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

>Bachelors know more about women than married men if they didn't, they'd be married too.
>Habit with him was all the test of truth, it must be right: I've done it from my youth.
>People love others not for who they are, but for how they make them feel.
>Did anyone ever have a boring dream?
>Justice should remove the bandage from her eyes long enough to distinguish between the vicious and the unfortunate.
>An actor is only merchandise.
>Anger cannot be dishonest.
>In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.
>A crown, golden in show is but a wreath of thorns.
>One and God make a majority.
>Dreams have only the pigmentation of fact.
>Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man's survival.
>If triangles made a god, they would give him three sides.
>That's the penalty we have to pay for our acts of foolishness -- someone else always suffers for them.
>Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.
>Fortune does not so much change men, as it unmasks them.
>We all admire the wisdom of people who come to us for advice.
>Christianity is the root of all democracy, the highest fact in the rights of men.
>You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

For more information please visit