Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at smtp4.jp.viruscheck.net
Wed Sep 1 22:39:43 EST 2004

  abriggs at idg.co.jp
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<abriggs at idg.co.jp>:
    host mail.idg.co.jp [211.10.7.133]: 450 <abriggs at idg.co.jp>:
    Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table:
    retry timeout exceeded

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:38:21 -0500
From: "Linotype S. Gay" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Abriggs <abriggs at idg.co.jp>
Subject: Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings

>Emanuel Giovanni Hollie Sheena Adrian Earlene Willie Christie

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Raymond.1500-programs.biz/?Erma

>I can die when I wish to: that is my elixir of life.
>Even the people we most admire often feel inadequate.
>Darkness can not drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate only love can do that.
>They teach anything in universities today. You can major in mud pies.
>No one ever graduates from Bible study until he meets its Author face to face.
>Dig within. Within is the wellspring of Good and it is always ready to bubble up, if you just dig.
>Infatuated, half through conceit, half through love of my art, I achieve the impossible working as no one else ever works.
>He who goes against the fashion is himself its slave.
>I can elect to change all thoughts that hurt.
>There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not.
>I learned more about the economy from one South Dakota dust storm that I did in all my years of college.
>Health consists with temperance alone.
>Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs.
>Hay is more acceptable to an ass than gold.
>It is better of course to know useless things than to know nothing.
>Look closely at those who patronize you. Half are unfeeling, half untaught.
>In the long run, free trade benefits everyone in the short run it is bound to produce much pain.
>The first duty of man is to conquer fear he must get rid of it, he cannot act till then.
>What is popularly called fame is nothing but an empty name and a legacy from paganism.

---