failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at ids2.int.ids.pl MAILER-DAEMON at ids2.int.ids.pl
Wed Sep 1 22:50:13 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ids2.int.ids.pl.

<spy at ids.pl>:

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:45:06 -0500
From: "Hullabaloo I. Tenderhearted" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Spy <spy at ids.pl>
Subject: Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks

>Shauna Diane Elisa Tara Inez Orlando Damien Aldo

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Jami.1500-programs.biz/?Giovanni

>Golf is the pursuit of the infinite.
>A child is a beam of sunlight from the Infinite and Eternal, with possibilities of virtue and vice- but as yet unstained.
>A family's photograph album is generally about the extended family and, often, is all that remains of it.
>Never forget that a half truth is a whole lie.
>Machines were, it may be said, the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor.
>Have you ever seen a pedant with a warm heart?
>Old people love to give good advice to console themselves for no longer being able to set a bad example.
>The God of this world is riches, pleasure and pride.
>When we argue for our limitations, we get to keep them.
>Happiness is the only sanction of life where happiness fails, existence remains a mad and lamentable experience.
>Christianity is either relevant all the time or useless anytime. It is not just a phase of life it is life itself.
>He that has satisfied his thirst turns his back on the well.
>I have always heard, Sancho, that doing good to base fellows is like throwing water into the sea.
>My grandma (rest her soul) used to say, ''There were but two families in the world, have-much and have-little.''
>Life leaps like a geyser for those who drill through the rock of inertia.
>When men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom.
>A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
>Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.
>The physician can bury his mistakes, but the architect can only advise his clients to plant vines.

---