failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail.fomenko.ru MAILER-DAEMON at mail.fomenko.ru
Thu Sep 2 06:32:21 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.fomenko.ru.

<marcuse at killer.ru>:

Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 06:31:00 -0500
From: "Pavemented G. Pulley" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Marcuse <marcuse at killer.ru>
Subject: Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

>Angie Helen Marianne Minerva Anne Wilton Hillary Cathleen

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Pierre.1500-programs.biz/?Mike

>Beauty is the pilot of the young soul.
>The people who are absent are the ideal those who are present seem to be quite commonplace.
>Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
>Though by whim, envy, or resentment led, they damn those authors whom they never read.
>There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear.
>Somebody will always break your records. It is how you live that counts.
>Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.
>The pursuit of perfection, then, is the pursuit of sweetness and light.
>Empty pockets make empty heads.
>I believe entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot.
>It is indeed a desirable thing to be well-descended, but the glory belongs to our ancestors.
>I don't exist when you don't see me.
>Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.
>People differ not only in their ability to do but also in their 'will to do'.
>Life is a perpetual instruction in cause and effect.
>Courage is spelled I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y.
>Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also.
>The best vitamin for making friends, B-1.
>Friendship is like a bank account. You can't continue to draw on it without making deposits.

---