failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail.interactivemall.com MAILER-DAEMON at mail.interactivemall.com
Thu Sep 2 10:16:41 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.interactivemall.com.

<interact at lancepruett.com>:
vdeliver: Invalid or unknown virtual user 'interact'

Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:15:26 -0500
From: "Depict G. Magnesia" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Interact <interact at lancepruett.com>
Subject: Read:_Cheape software - all you can imagine

>Jerold Noel Jason Velma Kasey Christie Andrea Emmanuel

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Amber.1500-programs.biz/?Monroe

>Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees.
>I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
>A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after.
>We are a puny and fickle folk. Avarice, hesitation, and following are our diseases.
>Great innovations should not be forced on slender majorities.
>You've got to be in top physical condition. Fatigue makes cowards of us all.
>Great men are but common men more fully developed and ripened.
>It is easy to sit up and take notice, What is difficult is getting up and taking action.
>Adversity has the same effect on a man that severe training has on the pugilist -- it reduces him to his fighting weight.
>Ethics must begin at the top of an organization. It is a leadership issue and the chief executive must set the example.
>We ask advice but we mean approbation.
>One of the most valuable things we can do to heal one another is listen to each other's stories.
>This merriment of parsons is mighty offensive.
>Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.
>Being nice to governments doesn't work, they are such lying bastards.
>Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the Earth are never alone or weary of life.
>Most people of action are inclined to fatalism and most of thought believe in providence.
>A temporary insanity curable by marriage.
>If your company has a clean-desk policy, the company is nuts and you're nuts to stay there.

---