failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail1.chek.com MAILER-DAEMON at mail1.chek.com
Sat Sep 4 01:04:14 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail1.chek.com.

<tphoover at mybluelight.com>:
This account is disabled and unable to receive mail.

Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 01:03:02 -0500
From: "Anthropologist J. Forewarning" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Tphoover <tphoover at mybluelight.com>
Subject: Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks

>Gavin Kurtis Linwood Corina Sylvester Prince Dalton Elizabeth

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Demetrius.1500-programs.biz/?Gregory

>If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.
>Don't steal thou it never thus compete successfully in business. Cheat.
>Fortune, seeing that she could not make fools wise, has made them lucky.
>The worst of madmen is a saint run mad.
>Nothing right can be accomplished in art without enthusiasm.
>To be with God.
>My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em.
>If any person wish to be idle, let them fall in love.
>Knowledge without practice is like a glass eye, all for show, and nothing for use.
>A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
>Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.
>How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook.
>I had three chairs in my house one for solitude, two for friendship, three for society.
>Well has it been said that there is no grief like the grief which does not speak.
>When writing a novel a writer should create living people people not characters. A character is a caricature.
>If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember this whole thing was started by a mouse.
>No temptation can gravitate to a man unless there is that is his heart which is capable of responding to it
>One we discover how to appreciate the timeless values in our daily experiences, we can enjoy the best things in life.
>The emotional security and political stability in this country entitle us to be a nuclear power.

---