failure notice

Sat Sep 4 11:01:14 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<m.langer at>:

Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 10:58:21 -0500
From: "Trades T. Propositions" <bioforum at>
To: M <m.langer at>
Subject: Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

>Mitch Miles Abraham Marsha Erich Tracey Kristin Brandie

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

>I try to forget what happiness was, and when that don't work, I study the stars.
>All the fame you should look for in life is to have lived it quietly.
>Getters don't get -- givers get.
>Did some more sober critics come abroad? If wrong, I smil'd if right, I kiss'd the rod.
>There must be hearts which know the depths of our being, and swear by us, even when the whole world forsakes us.
>America is promises to take! America is promises to us to take them.
>The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith.
>Oh worse than everything, is kindness counterfeiting absent love.
>A contented mind is t

--- End of message stripped.