failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at smtp2.sea.theriver.com MAILER-DAEMON at smtp2.sea.theriver.com
Mon Sep 6 04:20:22 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtp2.sea.theriver.com.

<charu at chayaseattle.org>:
 216.162.192.17 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 <charu at chayaseattle.org>... such user here
Giving up on 216.162.192.17.

Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:19:00 -0500
From: "Spasm K. Novembers" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Charu <charu at oz.net>
Subject: Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

>Rosario Jean Norman Raphael Marcella Tanner Lucy Gloria

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Bonita.1500-programs.biz/?Ernesto

>Nobody's ever the greatest anything.
>It's great to be great, but it's greater to be human.
>He who has put a good finish to his undertaking is said to have placed a golden crown to the whole.
>The only competition worthy a wise man is with himself.
>Today I have grown taller from walking with the trees.
>Time spent laughing is time spent with the Gods.
>Women are never disarmed by compliments. Men always are. That is the difference between the two sexes.
>One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
>Gossip is nature's telephone.
>Inflation is as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an armed robber and as deadly as a hit man.
>Neither a wise nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.
>Whoever is detected in a shameful fraud is ever after not believed even if they speak the truth.
>We are almost always guilty of the hate we encounter.
>Be he a king or a peasant, he is happiest who finds peace at home.
>Movements born in hatred very quickly take on the characteristics of the thing they oppose.
>A novel is a mirror carried along a main road.
>God loveth a cheerful giver. [2 Corinthians 9:7]
>Life is a succession of lessons enforced by immediate reward, or, oftener, by immediate chastisement.
>The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.

---