failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail.peoplestelecom.net MAILER-DAEMON at mail.peoplestelecom.net
Tue Sep 7 11:10:12 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.peoplestelecom.net.

<kabl at peoplestelecom.net>:

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 11:07:56 -0500
From: "Soured B. Moloch" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Kabl <kabl at peoplestelecom.net>
Subject: *SPAM*Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

>Kenton Charmaine Carolina Hugh Sung Lorenzo Monroe Elliot

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Lemuel.1500-programs.biz/?Louie

>An executive is a man who decides sometimes he decides right, but always he decides.
>Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised.
>Ideas control the world.
>Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves they have a better idea.
>Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
>Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much, much better.
>Reproof on her lips, but a smile in her eyes.
>I'm comfortable being old... being black... being Jewish.
>The embarrassing thing is that the salad dressing is out-grossing my films.
>Love makes everything that is heavy light.
>A man ought to read just as his inclination leads him for what he reads as a task will do him little good.
>It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
>Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
>When men speak of the future, the Gods laugh.
>A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
>Be thrifty, but not covetous.
>Now my innocence begins to weigh me down.
>The dearest friend on earth is a mere shadow compared to Jesus Christ.
>Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young.

---