failure notice

Tue Sep 7 11:10:12 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<kabl at>:

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 11:07:56 -0500
From: "Soured B. Moloch" <bioforum at>
To: Kabl <kabl at>
Subject: *SPAM*Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

>Kenton Charmaine Carolina Hugh Sung Lorenzo Monroe Elliot

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.