Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at nemesis.melange.net
Wed Sep 8 02:14:00 EST 2004

  navegantey at pobladores.com
    mailbox is full

Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:12:40 -0500
From: "Nips U. Alexandra" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Navegantey <navegantey at pobladores.com>
Subject: Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

>Esther Carmella Lorena Jody Moses Rena Burl Lynnette

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Alden.1500-programs.biz/?Marie

>What has become clear to you since we last met?
>Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.
>The essence of greatness is neglect of the self.
>The trouble with most folks ain't so much their ignorance as knowing so many things that ain't so.
>Washington is a city of people doing badly what should not be done at all.
>Evil is something you recognize immediately you see it: it works through charm.
>A coincidence is a small miracle in which God chooses to remain anonymous.
>It is said that desire is a product of the will, but the converse is in fact true: will is a product of desire.
>Life… It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
>Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable.
>Americans worship creativity the way they worship physical beauty -- as a way of enjoying elitism without guilt: God did it.
>The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
>To be with God.
>A book worth reading is worth buying.
>Let us choose to believe something good can happen.
>That is the thankless position of the father in the family -- the provider for all, and the enemy of all.
>Judges don't age. Time decorates them.
>There is no remedy for love than to love more.
>The only dance masters I could have were Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Walt Whitman and Nietzsche.

---