failure notice

Fri Sep 10 12:54:24 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<johnpage at>:

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:45:41 -0500
From: "Valance C. Michel" <bioforum at>
To: Johnpage <johnpage at>
Subject: Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings
	*  0.8 RATWR9_MESSID Message-ID has ratware pattern (9999.99999999@)
	*  0.1 RM_sl_Parens Subject contains parentheses or similar chars apparently embedded within a word
	*  1.0 FVGT_b_TIMEOFFER BODY: FVGT - contains time offer
	*  5.4 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
	*      [score: 0.9992]
	*  1.4 FVGT_u_BIZ_SITE URI: FVGT - contains a URL in the BIZ top-level domain
	*  0.3 MY_DOT_BIZ URI: A .biz found in url.
	*  0.1 BIZ_TLD URI: Contains a URL in the BIZ top-level domain
	*  1.0 RCVD_IN_DSBL RBL: Received via a relay in
	*  3.5 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DIALUP RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
	*      [ listed in]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL RBL: Received via a relay in
	*      [ listed in]