failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at donet.com MAILER-DAEMON at donet.com
Fri Sep 10 12:54:24 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at donet.com.

<johnpage at donet.com>:

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:45:41 -0500
From: "Valance C. Michel" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Johnpage <johnpage at donet.com>
Subject: Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings
	*  0.1 RM_sl_Parens Subject contains parentheses or similar chars apparently embedded within a word
	*  1.0 FVGT_b_TIMEOFFER BODY: FVGT - contains time offer
	*  5.4 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
	*      [score: 0.9992]
	*  1.4 FVGT_u_BIZ_SITE URI: FVGT - contains a URL in the BIZ top-level domain
	*  0.3 MY_DOT_BIZ URI: A .biz found in url.
	*  0.1 BIZ_TLD URI: Contains a URL in the BIZ top-level domain
	*  1.0 RCVD_IN_DSBL RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
	*      [<http://dsbl.org/listing?ip=68.125.208.38>]
	*  3.5 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DIALUP RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
	*      [68.125.208.38 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org

http://Brent.software-heaven.biz/?Camille

>You can free yourself from aging by reinterpreting your body and by grasping the link between belief and biology.
>The first sign of corruption in a society that is still alive is that the end justifies the means.
>I married an archaeologist because the older I grow, the more he appreciates me.
>To live without Hope is to Cease to live.
>I call the discourse of power any discourse that engenders blame, hence guilt, in its recipient.
>Beauty endures only for as long as it can be seen goodness, beautiful today, will remain so tomorrow.
>In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
>The mansion should not be graced by its master, the master should grace the mansion.
>New arts destroy the old.
>The supply of government exceeds demand.
>The world has suffered more from the ravages of ill-advised marriages than from virginity.
>America I'm putting my queer shoulder to the wheel.
>Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
>No one is better born than another, unless they are born with better abilities and a more amiable disposition.
>All mystics speak the same language, for they come from the same country.
>Coffee should be black as Hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.
>The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him.
>One evening I sat Beauty on my knees --And I found her bitter --And I reviled her.
>Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.

---