Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at mailbackup.inode.at
Sun Sep 12 03:03:47 EST 2004

  katiem at ifes.co.at
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<katiem at ifes.co.at>:
    host mx.inode.at [213.229.60.100]: 550 unrouteable address:
    katiem at ifes.co.at

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:29:42 -0500
From: "Funkiest B. Ungulate" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Katiem <katiem at ifes.co.at>
Subject: Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

>Elba Odessa Candice Hester Stephanie Naomi Phil Bryon

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Joe.1500-programs.biz/?Kerri

>To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven.
>One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity.
>Good deeds from good intentions flow but good intentions only build for us a place below.
>Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.
>You can do anything in this world if you are prepares to take the consequences.
>The man who has no imagination has no wings.
>Jumping to conclusions can be a bad exercise
>No man ever prayed heartily without learning something.
>I guess I don't so much mind being old, as I mind being fat and old.
>I don't believe in an after life, although I am bringing a change of underwear.
>When I die I want to decompose in a barrel of porter and have it served in all the pubs in Dublin.
>Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied.
>It is a good rule to face difficulties at the time they arise and not allow them to increase unacknowledged.
>Evil is always possible. Goodness is a difficulty.
>Never permit failure to become a habit.
>What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away, you keep forever.
>The ideal, without doubt, varies, but its enemies, alas, are always the same.
>Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.
>My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

---