failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at nero.hotkey.net.au MAILER-DAEMON at nero.hotkey.net.au
Fri Sep 17 04:52:03 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nero.hotkey.net.au.

<sheridan at nobbys.net.au>:

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 04:42:34 -0500
From: "Spleens E. Preordaining" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Sheridan <sheridan at nobbys.net.au>
Subject: Read:_Cheape software - all you can imagine

>Jeri Marisa Dale Nigel Tonya Dana Marietta Debora

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

http://Guadalupe.1500-programs.biz/?Ronny

>We don't want to push our ideas on to customers, we simply want to make what they want.
>Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work.
>There is no rule more invariable than that we are paid for our suspicions by finding what we suspect.
>I was court-martial in my absence, and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence.
>Whenever our neighbor's house is on fire, it cannot be amiss for the engines to play a little on our own.
>Literature flourishes best when it is half trade and half an art.
>What we feel and think and are is to a great extent determined by the state of our ductless glands and viscera.
>If you do not believe in yourself... chances are nobody else will.
>Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.
>One is very crazy when in love.
>Do not run a campaign that would embarrass your mother.
>A government must not waiver once it has chosen it's course. It must not look to the left or right but go forward.
>Real genius is nothing else but the supernatural virtue of humility in the domain of thought.
>Behave so the aroma of your actions may enhance the general sweetness of the atmosphere.
>Had I but served my God with half the zeal I served my King, He would not in mine age have left me naked to mine enemies.
>Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.
>Every failure made me more confident. Because I wanted even more to achieve as revenge. To show that I could.
>You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
>Decision making is the specific executive task.

---