failure notice

Fri Sep 17 04:52:03 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<sheridan at>:

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 04:42:34 -0500
From: "Spleens E. Preordaining" <bioforum at>
To: Sheridan <sheridan at>
Subject: Read:_Cheape software - all you can imagine

>Jeri Marisa Dale Nigel Tonya Dana Marietta Debora

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.