failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at smtp2-ha.chilitech.net MAILER-DAEMON at smtp2-ha.chilitech.net
Mon Sep 20 05:50:02 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtp2-ha.chilitech.net.
-
Your message did not reach its destination.
-
Now, before you panic... let's go over a few things :)
-
1)  Is the e-mail address typed correctly, no commas , where periods . should be?
2)  Did you accidentally type a 2 instead of an @ sign?
3)  Are there any spaces in the e-mail address?  Spaces are not allowed in e-mail addresses and should not be used.
4)  Failing all of the above, contact the person and re-verify their e-mail address.
-
If you have verified their e-mail address and still can not get e-mail through to them, please contact Technical Support at 1-866-678-6858 or forward the complete bounce message to: info at chilitech.net
-
Thanks,
Hercules

<mjb at bjl.com>:
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)