Seeking Representatives

Greg Gillato gillat4aaca7 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 16:27:16 EST 2005

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Greg Gillato, CEO and Owner of AACA, France.
Ours is an Agro-chemical/equipment company based in France with small outlet
branches in a few other European countries.
Our specialties include manufacture and sales (export) of Agro Chemicals,
Agricultural tractors, high quality fertilizers and synthetic manure.  We
also run agricultural researches on a regular basis. Our major markets include
the United States of America, Canada, Indonesia and a few other European
and African countries.

The crux of this letter is to let you know that as a result of recent expansion,
we are currently in need of representatives. We seek representatives in the
USA and Canada trade areas whose duty will include establishing and maintaining
a medium for us to get to our customers and also receive payment from our
customers on our behalf for a commission.
Should you be interested in working with us, please contact us for further
details and subject to your satisfaction, you will be granted the opportunity
to negotiate your mode/terms of remuneration.
Note that your area of specialization/occupation is of no relevance in your
resolve to representing us, that is, it does not matter whether you are into
the agricultural sector or not.
Do get back to me if you will be willing to work with us.  You will do well
to lets have your phone/fax numbers and your full contact addresses for a
start.
Best regards,
Greg Gillato
President / CEO
AACA

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/

---