New Year Wins

pati henk009 patihenk009 at go.com
Wed Feb 2 10:15:21 EST 2005

FROM: THE NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ,
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ.
VAN EEGHENSTRAAT 70 GK AMSTERDAM
AMSTERDAM HOLLAND
THE NETHERLAND.

TEL:+31-642-680-695
FAX:+31-847-300-536
Fax:+31-847-387-292
www.postcodeloterij.nl

BONANZA ! BONANZA !! BONANZA !!!

Hurray! You have been selected as one of the five lucky winners in the second edition  of the POSTCODE LOTERIJ promotional draw. You have therefore been approved for a huge payout of 1.6 Million Euros (One Million, Six Hundred Thousand Euros Only)!

How was the selction process done?

Winners were randomly selected from an initial database of 500,000 emails which was eventually downsized to 5,000 from which we eventually selected the final and lucky five. The process was done through the computerized email balloting system selecting emails from The Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and South America.

The process of collecting your winnings is to be handled by our Prize Transfer Agents. To ensure a smooth collection of your grand prize, You are to contact our agents by email or fax within a week of receiving this notice. Please find full contact details below:

MR.PATI HENK
CLAIM AGENT/VERIFYING HOUSE
POSTCODE LOTERIJ NETHERLAND
HOT LINE TEL:+31-642-680-695
E-mail:Postcodeloterij at netscape.net

When you contact your claims agent please provide him with your full name, country of residence and address along with the following information below:

Ref No: PCL/31285711-47
Grand Draw No: 120674
Secret pin code: 78869847

Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals.Please do reply to this mail,and contact your claim agent as instructed above.

On behalf of all our staff in Postcode Lotto program, accept my Congratulations!

Mrs.Monique Van vaat
The Marketting Manager,
Postcode loterij