Release of Origin of Species in Dub

Mark Pallen m.pallen at bham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 11:14:18 EST 2005

The Genomic Dub Collective are pleased to
announce the release of their debut album, The
Origin of Species in Dub, (a musical celebration
of Darwin's masterpiece that should be of
interest to all biologists),  in time for this
year's Darwin Day (Feb 12th). To find out more
about the project or to listen to samples from
the album visit this web site:
http://www.infection.bham.ac.uk/BPAG/Dub/origin.html

To pre-order a copy at £3.99 plus postage and
packing, send me an e-mail with the header
"Pre-order Origin in Dub", and let me know how
many you would like. We aim to get an idea of
demand before deciding how many to make, after
our initial production run of 100 CDs.

If you want us to put on a production at a
scientific conference, e-mail me with the header:
"Origin in Dub Conference booking".

Please pass this information to anyone who might
be interested, or post it anywhere appropriate.
--

Mark

Professor Mark Pallen
Professor of Microbial Genomics
Bacterial Pathogenesis and Genomics Unit
Room 542, Institute for Biomedical Research,
The Medical School, University of Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, B15 2TT
m.pallen at bham.ac.uk
tel ++44(0)121 414 7163
fax ++44 121 414 3454
http://www.infection.bham.ac.uk/BPAG/staff/mpallen.html