Sterens, knowledge revealed

fbonsignore at beethoven.com fbonsignore at beethoven.com
Fri Feb 18 18:54:08 EST 2005

By modifying the enzyme transcripatase so that it translates into RNA
not the cell`s DNA but any available DNA, the proteins produced by the
ribosomes would be those of the read DNA, not necessarily that of the
cell`s DNA. Ths can lead to a cure for cancer and other diseases bease
on defectve DNA or transcriptions from DNA. But since proteins are the
structural pieces for our own being, from which we are formed, and
since we change cells fro time to time... our body would conform to
that of the input we give it. This is the basis for the folk-lore from
which this beings are... changed.