[Bioforum] Genetic Mechanism

parvona at hotmail.com parvona at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:40:18 EST 2005

Hi

Im currently struggling on a few uni questions and i wonder if somebody
could offer me some advice.  I have inclosed the following question.
Each question has a word missing, and these are required to be filled
in.  Please can you advise?

# Luciferase is example of a (8 letters + 4 letters) used to indentify
regulatory elements important in the control of gene expression

# Placing genes in tightly folded condensed (15 letters ) can inhibite
transcription

# Steriod hormones receptors are an example of (4 letter + 6 letters)
class of transcription factor.