Sterens, knowledge revealed

josephus dogbird at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 09:13:36 EST 2005

fbonsignore at beethoven.com wrote:

> And who controls the Sterens? Passing generation after generation
> unnoticed, leaving behind a trail, a wake of new Sterens (or whatever
> name they choose to call themselves at the time), difficult tradeoff
> between secrecy and the use of their knowledge as an immortal,
> universal medium of exchange.

sterens? what are they?
  And leaving behind victims, of course,
> the most mature as few as is absolutely necessary, the newer, nouveau
> riches of the flesh and the unintended mistakes maybe lots, as many as
> their greed considers necessary.

I do not recognize this reference.  What victims?  hedonistic twerps?

  For they may be at service, ties must
> exist, but real control is almost impossible! Just by revealing
> themselves are both in danger and saved, saviors and enemies at the
> same time, following their designs in privacy.

Oh I see,  Intelligent Design

  A complex play of
> tradeoffs and equilibria vanishing after a new revelation is forced or
> convenient. A society within a society! Superimposed, or more like the
> *infrastructure* of the very world.

Hm,  this seems to be astrology. Name dropping and stuff

As they were insinuated they
> represent the 10th zodiacal house, Scorpio (my sign), Transformation,
> Death leading to Renaissance, Life in its very essence, survival and
> continuity, the main motivation of their activity, living, but
> expectant to whatever may alter their course, maybe ambushing that
> which promises sudden change (growth? progress?), supporters of the
> status quo, where status is less important than the quo,

ibitty bibbiry bobbity boo.  magical thinking.

for they are
> all and none, and must dislike whatever  threatens their long, slow
> witnessing of the passing of ages. Patience is a virtue and for them
> even more, as they lack the need to rush to... what? Maybe the coming
> of a new country?  Have seen many. New languages, ethnics,

The end of the world as we know it?

> civilizations? Maybe. New species, other intelligences, space travel,
> new worlds? We cannot know but they can, at least as they were
> revealed, with their promises and demands, the dangers and the fear,
> both for the callers and the called, and the victims! Their path is not
> certainly the one everybody would follow in an ordered society... They
> do have control, subtle but effective, more effective than what our
> institutions offer as it seems...
>
> Fabrizio J Bonsignore, now Danilo J Bonsignore

I give this K00K a 10.
   josephus