Investment Trustee Needed

Dr. Kim Duk Hong kimhongduk at
Fri Mar 4 07:41:34 EST 2005

My name is Dr Kim Duk Hong from Korea and I would like you to guide
me through the most viable investment opportunities in your
Country. Alternatively, I can invest in your line of business if
you are interested and if your line of business is viable.

I am one of the defectors from the north and I am currently
residing in South Korea. I have been in this Country for sometime 
now. Before defecting from the North, I was into currency exchange 
business and I was always travelling to other parts of Asia and 
Carribean and 
during that period, I was able to move out my funds and deposit 
it outside North Korea before defecting to South Korea.

I want to invest this funds in your Country with your help and
advice because we are being treated as foreigners here. A lot of
defectors now go on to Canada or the United States and some 
parts of Europe to live.

For more details, please see the following websites;

I want you to send me a complete breakdown of the investment
opportunities in your Country and also let me know What exactly
I need to do to enable you invest the funds for me in your

If interested, you will have to provide an account for receiving
the investment funds. I will then come over to your Country after you
receive the funds and work out the investment plans with you.

After I hear from you and find out the best investment business
you can introduce to me, I will tell you how much is involved.

I will expect your response together with your contact details, 
preferably your private 

telephone number so that I can discuss further and additional details.

Regards and God Bless 

 Dr Kim Duk Hong


More information about the Bioforum mailing list