Antique & Collectable Items For Sale

BROWSE.A.WHILE.COM at lakin94.freeserve.co.uk BROWSE.A.WHILE.COM at lakin94.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 09:38:06 EST 2005

Hello=2E
=20
Your details have been sent to us because you have shown an interest in An=
tiques & Collectable items=2E Your details are in an opt in e-mail system =
related to such itemst=2E We are responding to let you know we have a larg=
e quantity of Antiques & Collectables including SPORTS MEMORABILIA, CIGARE=
TTE CARDS, POST CARDS, PRINTS, STAMPS, JEWELLERY, ROYAL DOULTON FIGURES, W=
EDGWOOD POTTERY, OTHER CHINA, FINE ART & OTHER POTTERY,  plus much more=2E=

=20
Please feel free to visit our web site at HTTP://WWW=2EBROWSE-A-WHILE=2ECO=
M to see what we have or contact us at BROWSE=2EA=2EWHILE=2ECOM at lakin94=2E=
freeserve=2Eco=2Euk If you would like to swap links then let me know=2E Pl=
ease feel free to tell others about our site as well=2E
=20
We look forward to hearing from you again soon=2E
=20
                                                               Yours
                                                         Nick & Sarah

                                          If this e-mail has been sent to =
you by mistake please delete it=2E
    If you have not opted in to the e-mail system as stated above and wish=
 to be removed please forward an e-mail to us                             =
                                   with the words REMOVE in the subject li=
ne

---