[Bioforum] discrimination in science

Jeffrey Helm terrakaze at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 17:07:28 EST 2005

Hello everybody,    I am a journalist and scientist and I  am working on a story looking at discrimination in science.
    The reason for my little posting is  that I am interested in experiences of discrimination  from members of this group. If you are a scientist and have experienced  or  witnessed discrimination in the lab or your orgainization I would  like to hear about your experiences.  In addition, please share  any insights into institutionally ingrained discriminatory practises in  the science establishment.

  I should also stress that I am not seeking to sensationalize the issue or point fingers.

      please email me directly...although  feel free to share with the group if you so desire.
      Thank you.
      - jeffrey helm