[Bioforum] licor long readir 4200 software

molbiol at chaotic-dreams.de molbiol at chaotic-dreams.de
Thu Sep 15 07:22:50 EST 2005

Hi!

During my PhD work I'll work with the "long readir 4200" sequencer from LICOR. The machine is running almost every day so its hard to pass the right moment to spend some time at it to evaluate the results. Do you know if there is a possibility to get the software for the machine for another pc to analyze the results? This would be much easier than bringing up the patience and wait for a gap in the time schedule.

Any ideas?