[Bioforum] Re: BIONET is public, we have to live with it.

tarweed at gmail.com tarweed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:47:38 EST 2006

Sometimes our ideas are good sometimes they are very
dumb/stupid/misguided.  Thats live.  A newsgroup is public -- a place
for sharing those ideas good and bad.

As has been said there is no way to recall all the old messages as they
are archived by many via many different methods.

Google is part of the system via the Google Groups
(http://groups.google.com/group/bionet.general/about).  Go after Google
if whomever wants to waste their time.  I'm sure Google has an office
that would be glad to file your request.

Mike Cherry