[Bioforum] Accelerated Bioinformatics Data Processing Solutions

tali.cliff at gmail.com tali.cliff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 22:18:55 EST 2006

Hi,
Just a note to let the community know of a new product - the BioBoost
from Progeniq - which accelerates computationally intensive
bioinformatics applications, at up to 50x-100x faster than on a typical
workstation processor. The BioBoost uses Field Programmable Gate Array
(FPGA) technology on a USB 2.0 or PCI based device, to accelerate
applications at
significantly lower cost.
Do let me know if this may be of assistance to anyone, I'll be happy to
get in touch.
Cheers, Tali
www.progeniq.com
e-mail: tali at progeniq.com