[Bioforum] Leitz Ultropak FS

Cummins, Steve scummins at mriresearch.org
Thu Sep 7 13:07:03 EST 2006

Dear Sir

I have a Leitz Ortholux with an accessory Ultropak Illumination package,
but I don't know how to set it up or use it. Can you help?

Steve Cummins.

Midwest Research Institute

scummins at mriresearch.org

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or
entity to which it is addressed.  This communication may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
facsimile, e-mail or phone and delete all copies of the message.