[Bioforum] Mol bio training

Mol biol training via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by atglab from vsnl.net)
Fri Dec 21 02:25:04 EST 2007

To bridge the gap between academics and industries and to provide
quality industry oriented wet lab biotech education, we have started
training students in various skill sets.
Major objectives are
1. To provide cutting edge hands on training for young
2. To built a talented human resource pool in cell and molecular
3. To create a dedicated work force for research and development in
various life science areas.
We have successfully completed batches of four weeks and two weeks
training program since June 2007 with the training theme ....
Polymerase chain reaction and molecular diagnostics
we are specialized in Virology and Human Genetics.
We also carry out six months project in biotechnology and
bioinformatics for final year students.
For recent update and detailed course contents, six months projects
details, and free demo of the working of PCR programming visit out
With best wishes!

D.P. Lingojwar
ATG Biosystems, Pune, INDIA
Mobile 9921446321