[Bioforum] Seeking a list of hyperaccumulators for use in bioremediation

Calandril Nailo via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by calandril from gmail.com)
Mon Feb 12 22:45:55 EST 2007

Dear Len Walde,
    My name is Tj and I'm a geology student at the University of Texas at
Dallas and recently while doing research for a paper of mine I came across
your request for a list of hyperacumulators on the Bioforum message
boards.   Im afraid your post may have been back in 1996 (
http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/bioforum/1996-January/018088.html).    I was
wondering (for mostly my own curiosity and research goals) if you ever
managed to find/compile such a list.  If so i was hoping you would privilege
me with a copy.   I am intending to persue a research career related to
phytoremediation after getting my geosciences and (hopefully) agriculture
degrees.

thank you
tj

--
lifes a bitch...             live, love, learn, and play
live it up                     ~Calandril Nailo