[Bioforum] Last call for KDD-07 papers
(by Mary.Crissey from sas.com)
Fri Feb 16 20:47:17 EST 2007
KDD-2007 CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS
Abstracts due: February 23, 2007
The ACM SIGKDD conference has established itself as the premier international conference on knowledge discovery and data mining. To continue with this tradition, the thirteenth ACM SIGKDD conference (KDD-07) will provide a forum for researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government to share their research and experience.
The SIGKDD conference will feature keynote presentations, oral paper presentations, poster sessions, workshops, tutorials, and panels, as well as the KDD Cup competition.
Papers on all aspects of knowledge discovery and data mining are solicited. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Applications of data mining (biomedicine, business, e-commerce, defense)
* Data mining for community generation, social network analysis, and graph-structured data
* Foundations of data mining
* High performance and parallel/distributed data mining
* Integration of data warehousing and data mining
* Interactive and online data mining
* KDD framework and process
* Mining data streams
* Mining high-dimensional data
* Mining sensor data
* Mining text and semi-structured data
* Mining multi-media data
* Novel data mining algorithms
* Robust and scalable statistical methods
* Pre-processing and post-processing for data mining
* Security, privacy and social impact of data mining
* Spatial and temporal data mining
* Visual data mining and data visualization
Electronic abstract submission: February 23, 2007
Electronic paper submission (9 pages): February 28, 2007
Conference dates: August 12-15, 2007
Calls for industrial/government application papers, workshop, tutorial and panel proposals can also be found at the conference website.
For submission details and organizers, see www.kdd2007.com.
Questions can be sent to the publicity chair at Kdd07.publicity from sas.com
More information about the Bioforum