[Bioforum] Ancient DNA Newsletter : past issues?

Don Gilbert via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by gilbertd At cricket.bio.indiana.edu)
Wed Jan 31 17:50:28 EST 2007

Maybe someone else here can help out this requestor:

dr. Walter Asci, Ancona, Italy  <pipolapu At alice.it> asked::
> I urgently need two articles (not in original copy),
> that I wrote on "Ancient DNA Newsletter",
> some years ago:

See a past answer for the Ancient DNA newsletter

  http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/bioforum/1996-February/018506.html
  Ancient DNA newsletter?

  Mon Feb 26 07:02:49 EST 1996

  In article <dandrews-2302961135340001 at medanat-gen-lab2.tamu.edu>,
  dandrews at tamu.edu (D.L. Andrews) wrote:

  > Greetings,
  > Does anyone know the address for obtaining the Ancient DNA newsletter?

  contact Dr R.K.Wayne, Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London,
  Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY, UK.  Tel: +44-171-586 3011, FAX:
  +44-171-586 2870, e-mail: R.Wayne at ucl.ac.uk

R.K. Wayne is no longer at Institute of Zoology, and whereabouts of past issues
of 'Ancient DNA Newsletter' are not obvious from web searches.

- Don Gilbert
-- d.gilbert--bioinformatics--indiana-u--bloomington-in-47405
-- gilbertd At indiana.edu--http://marmot.bio.indiana.edu/