[Bioforum] (no subject)

Remgem6 At aol.com via bioforum%40net.bio.net (by Remgem6 At aol.com)
Wed Jan 31 22:28:27 EST 2007

Hello all!

I am a current high school student in Molecular and Cellular biology at  Kent
Denver, and my professor has requested that I do a favor for him.  He has a
set of racing pigeons and would like me and my lab partner to give  maternity
and paternity tests to all of his racing pigeons. I have been  searching for
the flanking sequence for VNTRs for columba livia but have been  unsuccessful.
Does anyone know where I could find the microsatellite  sequences?